Hilliard Community Music School is proud to offer The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program.
The Royal Conservatory curriculum provides a recognized national standard of musical success through an effectively sequenced course of study from beginner to advanced levels. The program inspires excellence through individual student assessments and allows students to celebrate accomplishment and track their progress with others across the country. It also supports teachers with high-quality and innovative resources.
Flexible Curriculum Includes:
- Two Preparatory Levels
- Grades 1-10
- Associate-level diplomas in performance and pedagogy
- Licentiate diploma in performance for piano
- National standard of excellence through a non-competitive assessment
- Pride of accomplishment in recognized, nationwide program of assessment
- Motivation to achieve a goal and continue studies
- Commitment to practice
- Experience performing and skill development
- Development of self-discipline, goal setting, and time management skills
- Growth in independent thinking and love of music